NASM CPT 1-on-1 Accelerated Certification Prep Services
What is the NASM CPT Certification?
“For over 30 years, the National Academy of Sports Medicine has developed the most successful personal trainers in the fitness industry. Their NCCA-accredited personal trainer certification provides you with the most scientifically accurate information. If you want to become one of the best, most respected, and highest-paid fitness trainers, it’s as simple as getting certified online with NASM.”
Accelerated Certification Preparation Packages Include:
- Accelerated learning sessions are led by Gifted Performance’s Education staff including 3 PhDs, current and former collegiate professors, and Master’s level instructors with decades of experience in certification exam prep and in-field practice.
- You can expect to be certified in 12-14 weeks instead of the industry standard 4-6 months with self-led study
- You will receive one 60-minute session each week led by your instructor
Additional Program Details:
- Pre-Tutoring: Instructors provide lecture slides, sample questions, supplemental materials, and additional exam prep must-haves
- Accelerated Learning Sessions: Review lecture slides, go over sample questions, highlight challenging parts of the material and discuss vital test-taking strategies
- The Gifted Education Team can also walk you through the CPR, First Aid, AED, and BLS certification process.
- Starting after Semester Two – you will be added to our career support and mentorship group for continued guidance from our education staff. Our industry and University connections will ultimately create a job search network for young professionals like yourself.
- You are required to purchase your exam and book separately, all other required materials will be provided by your instructor. We suggest either renting your book or purchasing it used from a website like Chegg or BookRun instead of buying new.
- Gifted Education will provide a rebate of up to $45 of your original purchase to help cover this cost upon successfully passing your exam. You must provide the receipt of the book rental/purchase as well as proof of passing your exam to receive this rebate. If you have any questions – please reach out to us via our Contact Page.