NSCA CSCS Exam Tutoring
“Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists® (CSCS®) are professionals who apply scientific knowledge to train athletes for the primary goal of improving athletic performance. They conduct sport-specific testing sessions, design and implement safe and effective strength training and conditioning programs and provide guidance regarding nutrition and injury prevention. Recognizing that their area of expertise is separate and distinct, CSCSs consult with and refer athletes to other professionals when appropriate.”
This service includes:
- Accelerated learning sessions are led by Gifted Performance’s Education staff including 3 PhDs, current and former collegiate professors, and Master’s level instructors with decades of experience in certification exam prep and in-field practice.
- You can expect to be certified in 12-14 weeks instead of the industry standard 4-6 months with self-led study
- You will receive one 60-minute session each week led by your instructor
- Instructors provide lecture slides, sample questions, supplemental materials, and additional exam prep must-haves
- Accelerated Learning Sessions:
- Review lecture slides, go over sample questions, highlight challenging parts of the material and discuss vital test-taking strategies
- The Gifted Education Team can also walk you through the CPR, First Aid, AED, and BLS certification process
- Starting after Semester Two – you will be added to our career support and mentorship group for continued guidance from our education staff. Our industry and University connections will ultimately create a job search network for young professionals like yourself.
Have a Question?
Use the contact form to submit any questions you have for the Gifted Team.
We will be back with you as soon as possible.